Sunday, August 26, 2012

HALLOWEEN in August Anybody?

On top of the small remodel happening in my living room this weekend, we are having my daughters Sweet 16 party here. Yes in our house, I'm NUTS!! She's having a Halloween Costume Sweet 16 Party. HaHaHa only about 75 teenagers, I can handle this?? I've been planning for months now from invites to decorating, loooking at some amazing ideas on your blogs and I have to say ANYTHINGOLOGY blog is AWESOME!!!! I'm doing a Bling Halloween theme, lots of jewels and glitter skeletons gathering in my garage right now. Sorry I'm new to blogging, not the computer savy type but back to my initial, Halloween in August. I am making myself some of these skeleton chandelier magnets I saw on her blog. Now I'm blinging them up a little more to go with my party theme but what an easy project. I got a few plastic skeletons from Michaels and painted them black. A larger one to place in my outdoor Chandelier.
Alright then I added my magnets and sprayed the tops again. I just wanted black magnets and not silver. KRYLON works well it covers all types of materials. Used my Elmers spray glue and Martha Stewart Glitter. I jeweled all the eyes and added some glass jewel stars and moons to the length. Pretty cool outcome.
The Big one was glittered up so he stands out in the Chandelier with all the lights. Can't wait til this party.
Also in the works is a Martha Stewart lawn cut out...
Don't forget the window I wanted removed in the living room, lol!
Pretty good for two people with three kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment